A few points to help you get the most out of your sauna session..
- This session is for MALES ONLY and clothing is optional for a traditional Finnish-style nude bathing experience.
- Robes or towels MUST be worn in the reception resting area and on the way to the change rooms.
- We're promoting positive body image and breaking down social preconceptions over nudity. While clothing is optional, please respect people's choice to sauna like the Finnish have done for thousands of years. In the Sauna, everyone is equal!
- There is ZERO tolerance for any inappropriate or disrespectful behaviour towards other guests, team members and the facility. Any such behaviour will result in a permanent ban.
- Help us to create a safe environment that everyone can enjoy!
- If you're sharing a pack, you can reserve additional spots by booking the same class multiple times. Please arrive 10 minutes earlier as each of your guests will need to sign the waiver.
- Your 2 hours start from your booking time, not your arrival time.
- Complimentary tea, bench towel and slippers are included with each visit.
- To make it easier on the environment, we encourage our guests to bring their own robe and bath towel, but just in case, both will be available for hire.
Health and Wellbeing
- Don't forget to bring your water bottle as hydration throughout your session is critical.
- Avoid eating a large meal prior to your session, but don't sauna on an empty stomach.
- Sit Sweat Chill Repeat - Listen to your body, push yourself responsibly and take time to rest/chill properly. It's not a competition!
- Please observe our sauna etiquette and be respectful of others and the facility.