Blue Mountains Sauna
No need to book, walk ins are welcome but spots can be limited. If you have a time in mind, reserving your spot(s) is recommended.
Your 2 hour session will start when you arrive. Please note for last session of the day, closing times will still apply, so do ensure you arrive 2 hours prior to get a full session in.
On Tuesday evenings and Thursday evenings, male and female sessions take place from 7pm. Please ensure that if you are not partaking that you vacate the facility by 7pm. If you've booked the 5pm session you may arrive a little earlier to ensure you have enough time for post care following the sauna.
Silent sauna hour is observed between 4pm and 5pm everyday. Please refrain from conversation in the sauna and cold plunge area during this hour.
A few points to help you get the most out of your sauna session..
- If you're sharing a pack, you can reserve additional spots by booking the same class multiple times. Please arrive 10 minutes earlier as each of your guests will need to sign the waiver.
- Complimentary tea, bench towel and slippers are included with each visit.
- To make it easier on the environment, we encourage our guests to bring their own robe and bath towel, but just in case, both will be available for hire (Towel $5, Robe $12, Package $15).
Health and Wellbeing
- Don't forget to bring your water bottle as hydration throughout your session is critical.
- Avoid eating a large meal prior to your session (at least 2 hrs), but don't sauna on an empty stomach.
- Sit Sweat Chill Repeat - Listen to your body, push yourself responsibly and take time to rest properly, at least 15 - 20 minutes. It's not a competition!
- Please observe our sauna etiquette and be respectful of others and the facility.